IC Essentials

Advanced Footer

• Administrators

Advanced Footer

View File

Advanced footer allows you to add a footer to your site with as many blocks as you want, including feeds from Forums, Gallery, Downloads, Pages, Facebook page feed, Twitter timeline feed, Adding members block, Custom Editor/HTML blocks and more.
Beautiful and clean design it is fully responsive and perfectly suits your theme due to its highly customizable options, it is entirely customizable, resizable, and reorderable.

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators
10 hours ago, KrishnaF said:

Hello! I am unable to edit the advanced footer (version 2.1.0). It is saying download available on my admincp but the link isn't working. How am I able to update my advanced footer application?

You should be able to download it from https://www.ic-essentials.com/files/file/25-advanced-footer/

To gain access you'll need to claim the purchase if you haven't yet.

• 2 months later...

FYI: this app has a very power performance if the block for new topics is used. It has crashed the database of my busy live site within seconds. The solution was to disable the app. I then have tested it on my test server with no visitors. It does not crash, but it slows down even the community with 1 member. 😉

I have uninstalled the app and will not use it, as I have found another solution. Just to inform you and other users and warn to use the topic block.

On 4/27/2024 at 5:53 PM, Daniel said:

How many topics do you have? 

Over 70.000.

On 4/28/2024 at 8:33 PM, Daniel said:

Also, do you remember all the settings and sort options you were using?

New topics from certain forums only. I have the lot of forums ;). Sorted by create date.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Was anything logged in your slow query log?

I have created a demo board with > 100 000 topics and 600 000 posts and it's loading almost immediately with 2 topic blocks, one fetching the last topics sorted by creation date and the second one with an additional where condition for few specific forums.

What happens when you run this query in phpMyAdmin

SELECT forums_topics.*, author.*, last_commenter.*, core_tags_cache.tag_cache_text FROM `forums_topics`  LEFT JOIN `forums_forums` ON forums_topics.forum_id=forums_forums.id  LEFT JOIN `core_tags_cache` ON tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('forums;forums;',forums_topics.tid))  LEFT JOIN `core_members` AS `author` ON author.member_id = forums_topics.starter_id  LEFT JOIN `core_members` AS `last_commenter` ON last_commenter.member_id = forums_topics.last_poster_id WHERE forums_forums.password IS NULL AND forums_forums.can_view_others=1 AND approved=1 AND topic_archive_status=0 AND forum_id IN (2,5,6) AND forums_forums.min_posts_view<=110715 AND forums_topics.approved < 2 AND forums_topics.approved!=-2 AND forums_topics.approved!=-3 AND ( NULLIF(forums_topics.moved_to, '') IS NULL ) ORDER BY start_date DESC LIMIT 6

replace forum_id IN (2,5,6)  with the ids of the forums you want to query