IC Essentials

• Administrators

Post Type

This application allows you to flag posts as suggestions, bugs,important informations, etc..

The only limit is your imagination!

Here on this community I'm using it to flag posts as suggestions, bugs and fixed bugs, on another one I'm going to use it to flag valuable posts.

The Post Types have an "Can View" and "Can Set" permission, so it's a really great and powerful way to manage different types of content within one topic!

In my recent blog post I have explained why I prefer to use only one topic instead of separate forums for bugs and suggestions.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Yea the "forms" app here is from @Fosters , which was called "Application Forms" but it was renamed to Forms because it's much more powerful and can be used for literally anything (Alternative Contact Us Form), Customized "New Topic" forms with custom fields, Data Collection, etc

13 hours ago, kmk said:

How can I purchase this app?

It's only available to our subscribers (yet)

15 hours ago, Daniel said:

It's only available to our subscribers (yet)

I have that Application Form license from the IPS marketplace ... What about in this case? 

For the Post Type app, could you explain the subscriber rules? That means charge me monthly or?? 

What about if I don't have enough money to continue with the subscription? 

Edited by kmk

• Administrators
7 hours ago, kmk said:

I have that Application Form license from the IPS marketplace ... What about in this case? 

For the Post Type app, could you explain the subscriber rules? That means charge me monthly or?? 

What about if I don't have enough money to continue with the subscription? 

7 hours ago, kmk said:

I interested in the Competition app too, but there no more explanation about the payment terms, it is monthly or lifetime? If is one payment, how much it is the continue support? 

If you purchase the app, you pay once and you get the v4 version + all updates for IPS4.

If you get a IC-Essentials subscription, either for 1/2 or 1 year, you're getting access to all apps from https://www.ic-essentials.com/files/category/2-free-applications/

The lifetime subscription gives you access to literally everything what's available now and also any future releases(and there are going to be MANY once IC5 is here..)

• Administrators
3 hours ago, kmk said:

What about the Forms? I have it purchased from IPS Marketplace, the €10 Renewal is for that case? 

It depends on the expiration date, but yes it's either 10 or 20€ (if it expired more than 1 year ago)

3 hours ago, kmk said:

o if I purchase Competition now, when IPS5 release I need to purchase it again? 

Correct. The v5 version will need to be purchased for any of my apps (except SEO Essentials) but existing clients will get a 30% coupon code for their v5 versions!