IC Essentials

Member Segmentation

• Administrators

Member Segmentation

View File

IPS provides Member Groups which are a great way to separate members, but sometimes you just want to put your members in segments to target them in ads, announcements, alerts, bulk mails or to show their segments in their postbit, without the need to give them any additional benefits like extra permissions, where an own group would probably be an extreme overkill, that's why I created "Member Segmentation".

This can be used to highlight your to VIP members, top contributors, members which purchased something from an external system like Shopify, etc.. The only limit is your imagination

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, sorry, I made the purchase of this application with my work email address, and I didn't realise that my personal account was registered here.

I have already changed my IC-Essentials account to match the purchase email address, but I still can't see the file download access.

-------

SOLVED, I NOW HAVE ACCESS. THANK YOU

Edited by Vicky